Event Destination Munich – DMC in Munich
Each destination in the world has a reason to be visited. However, we talk today about Munich as a MICE Destination and our role as a DMC in Munich and Bavaria.
Here are a couple of reasons why to choose Munich as your next destination:
– Munich has the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic behind Frankfurt Airport, and the seventh busiest airport in Europe, handling 39.7 million passengers in 2014. It offers excellent connections to the mayor cities in Europe and USA.
– Its perfect location offers you t5he opportunity to combine your visit to the city with other neighbouring cities. Salzburg, Innsbruck or Zürich are located within 2 hours drive from the capital of Bavaria.
– Gorgeous lakes are to be found at the outskirts of the city. The nature presents its best dress in these surroundings.
– Beer, Sausage and pretzels are only some of the culinary expressions of the city of Munich, which you can integrate easily in your programs, be it through a beer tasting, sausage degustation or restaurant crawl.
– Safety plays a major role in the city. Its internationality facilitates the visitors of different cultures to integrate in the day to day of Munich and experience authentic experiences.
There are many other reasons to come to visit Munich. Please share them with us!
Posted by Marina Parra – Managing Director of Weichlein Tours + Incentives – DMC in Munich, Bavaria, Germany